1 week to AFA 2012!
Date: Friday 2 November 2012 ( 02:07 ) 0 comments

Happy November!! Hahaha
Starbucks has their Christmas menu up now. Now loving the Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino. I haven't tried the hot one yet.

Currently listening to a band version of LastNote's SETSUNA TRIP on NND.
Anywaaaay~
It's 1 MORE WEEK TO AFA!! YEAAAAHHH So excited for it!
Won't be cosplaying (I think I said that already??) but I'll probably go there in JK style. I was thinking maybe I could crossdress, but hahaha.... maybe. I'll be going on Satuday, catch the K stage segment, spend some money, spaz (lol) and then I'll be rushing off to church shortly after! On Sunday, I'll be going to see the Marble Collection!! Really excited for it because my favourite model will be there!

Alright~
That's all. Sorry haha I don't have much to say this time. Yeaaaah

Byeee

Labels: ,


今も思い出すのこのページもあの時のページも 私の初恋でした
いらっしゃい

Vespera Yuusei: Established June 2012
Blog collection of my ramblings, song lyric romanisations, interests and Japanese culture in general!
Current Status: コスしたい



·さよなら した人
一度だけ一度だけ
願いが叶うのならば
何度でも生まれ変わって
あの日の君に逢いに行くよ