ライブ詳細です!
Date: Saturday 18 May 2013 ( 18:05 ) 0 comments

はい、タイトル通り:はじめてライブやります
日時: 2013年5月28日(火)
場所: Artistry カフェ
開演: 20時 チケット: 10ドル

-満足した-
英語
Ok I just wanted to try that out once okayyyyy (don't judge me ;_;)
Anyway, I've been taking vocal classes for quite some time now, and we're gonna have our graduation concert in 2 weeks.
I'll be performing with my classmates (2 of them) and it's probably gonna be my only performance ever ahaha unless I try out for EOY or something.
Details!
Date: 28 May 2013 (Tuesday)
Venue: Artistry cafe (nearest MRT station: Bugis)
Time: 8PM Ticket: $10/ea
Tickets can be bought at InTune Music School (Prinsep Place) or at Artistry on the day itself!

Venue details:
Artistry's website|Facebook
Address:
17 Jalan Pinang
Singapore 199149
(further up from Arab Street, which is near Haji Lane)

Song list consists mainly of Chinese songs (my 2 classmates and 2 group songs), and I will be singing Japanese +1 Korean.

(I should probably post a plug on FB but. Haiiz. Maybe I'll upload a cover and then insert this in the description. I think none of my friends are gonna come.)

Labels: ,


今も思い出すのこのページもあの時のページも 私の初恋でした
いらっしゃい

Vespera Yuusei: Established June 2012
Blog collection of my ramblings, song lyric romanisations, interests and Japanese culture in general!
Current Status: コスしたい



·さよなら した人
一度だけ一度だけ
願いが叶うのならば
何度でも生まれ変わって
あの日の君に逢いに行くよ