Cosfest Day 1
Date: Sunday 7 July 2013 ( 00:20 ) 0 comments

Today was Cosfest Day 1! (Actually yesterday, since it's past 12 midnight now)

SO HOT BUAY TAHAN. Even inside the tent also hot =="
Anyway, met up with many people and took alot of photos but omfg damn ugly. orz
I need to take photos w people more often..... it's like, my friends look good but I'm like omfg wtfisthis. And my own zilians are good. But once I'm taking zilian with other people it becomes....... HAIIZ.
Oh, and I crossdressed today. Yeeeep. Cus I plan to cos Fushimi for STGCC so I thought I'd try out some guy makeup and also binding to see how it is for a day. I think not bad. I just need to learn how to pose and look good in photos other than my own zilians.
I also need to make my sword. Bloop. Gotta find some time to buy materials to make prop maybe next week Wed (since there's not class) or Thursday.

Mmm. Cosplay crowd.
SO MANY AJSLFKSJ NICE COSPLAYS THAT I WANNA ASK FOR PHOTO W BUT TOO SHY WHAT.
Got Karakuri Len, Noiz (Dramatical Murder), AMNESIA (omggg) and 1-2 Fanclub (which I also want to cos, but probably for photoshoot and make a PV lolol). Yeah. AND KUROSHITSUJI DOLL AND JOKER OMG THE JOKER DAMN GOOD LOOKING CAN I JUST.

Yep.

Surprisingly, Cosfest doesn't have alot of "trendy" cosplays, more towards classic and popular (like Vocaloid)
Maybe we'll see more trendy cosplays for STGCC or AFA.

I also bought REIKA's Shingeki no Kyojin photobook~ Yay so happy haha. The queue was super long, but my friend's friend, saw her friend in the queue (reaching her turn somemore) and so we tonpang. /hit Sorry I know it's like damn bad. :x

Yep. Tomorrow also going to Cosfest, and then I'll be having a DIY photoshoot at Vivo with my friend for our BonJapan stint.
DIY because my friend who was supposed to shoot for us can't make it so I'll be the one shooting my friend, and then giving my friend instructions on how to shoot me lol. Anyway, the photos don't really have to be damn nice so it doesn't matter. I guess.

Okay. Really tired, and I think I gotta wake up early tomorrow so goodnight~

*LIY でした

Labels: , , , ,


今も思い出すのこのページもあの時のページも 私の初恋でした
いらっしゃい

Vespera Yuusei: Established June 2012
Blog collection of my ramblings, song lyric romanisations, interests and Japanese culture in general!
Current Status: コスしたい



·さよなら した人
一度だけ一度だけ
願いが叶うのならば
何度でも生まれ変わって
あの日の君に逢いに行くよ