Quick update before STGCC!
Date: Friday 30 August 2013 ( 21:48 ) 0 comments

Here's a quick update before I resume my prop-making for STGCC tomorrow!

Prop status: Sabre is left with hilt, sheath is left with painting. Told myself I'll sleep by midnight if not I'll get eyebags this next day but I doubt I can!
Costume modification: Collar cut off, open seams are ignored because I take too long to hand sew all that!! TT_TT I'm gonna leave the buttons where they are and fix them for the photoshoot instead. Wristbands are still pink. (Gotta fix that asap)

But that aside, what updates I've been planning are basically recent hauls (that's like almost what my blog content is about anyway omg. My life is boring.). I don't think I have the time to write and post on the spot, so I'll probably schedule them over the week(s).

I think I will bring my DSLR over to STGCC because I bought 1-day tickets in the end (to see redjuice!) so within the event hall I'll be carrying about a camera and shooting stuff. Will probably reject any photo requests since I can't just get rid of my DSLR like that. (That sounds really arrogant/presumptuous for some reason... it's not like I'm so popular/ikemen that people will ask me for photos LOL.) My mum said she wanna go and see me (LOL!) so my luggage probably will ask her to take care /hit
SO anyway, the point of that chunk up there was to say that I'll post up an entry (with photos, yes, finally) regarding STGCC after the event.
And then all the haul entries will gradually start updating (and I can hear my neighbours laugh from next door and it sounded so witchy :x).
After STGCC I won't be going to any events/cosplaying (save the K photoshoot with my friend) until December's Comic Fiesta in Kuala Lumpur.
Cosplays for that would be Senbonzakura Meiko (Japanese-influenced military uniform version) and Inu x Boku SS Ririchiyo (school uniform). Will have a photoshoot for Senbonzakura with my other friends (who are going Comic Fiesta as well) probably before we fly.
Oh, and I'll also be shooting for my friend's Skip Beat! Heel Siblings cosplay photoshoot in KL. Because we will be staying in a hotel, she said "why not take advantage of that fact and do a Heel siblings shoot there as well." I hardly shoot people, so this will be a good experience! Gonna have to read up that arc after my exams are over.

Okay! Quick update ends here, will post up the promised entries soon!

*LIY でした

Labels: , , ,


今も思い出すのこのページもあの時のページも 私の初恋でした
いらっしゃい

Vespera Yuusei: Established June 2012
Blog collection of my ramblings, song lyric romanisations, interests and Japanese culture in general!
Current Status: コスしたい



·さよなら した人
一度だけ一度だけ
願いが叶うのならば
何度でも生まれ変わって
あの日の君に逢いに行くよ