Hair Dye / Cut at Vellus Hair Studio
Date: Thursday 12 December 2013 ( 00:12 ) 0 comments

Hellos!
So a little over a week ago, I went to Vellus Hair Studio to get my hair dyed, and once more 5 days later for a re-touch and a cut!
They are located in Tanjong Pagar, about 5 minutes walk from the MRT Exit A. I don't have any directions, but you can hop over to Terumi's blog for her detailed review/experience (because I don't take a lot of photos) and pictured directions to the place! Just remember to exit from the right side of Exit A, the left is towards a completely different direction! (Well, it heads to 100AM?)

Let me dump a photo of my before hair:

And here's the (stylised) new hair~ (before the cut)

Hahaha act cool only. /hit
Anyway, Josie, the stylist, also very kindly straightened my hair with a flat iron the second visit, but I didn't take a photo.... But it was really nice. I want to get a flat iron... I want the Don Quixote flat iron/curling tong that POPTEEN collaborated with.
Here's the video on YouTube:


Anyway...
Gosh, I really don't know what to talk about, regarding this recent experience. orz
It was really good? The staff were really friendly and polite and yes the service was wowzers. Honestly, I'm really really bad/awkward at receiving service but they were so friendly about it.
During the second visit, it started thunderstorming(?? that's not a word) and there was a sudden clap of thunder. I was really caught off guard and surprised, but it was nothing big, but the manager actually came in a few moments later to ask me if I was all right! How conscientious is that!

Yep. The experience was really comfortable.
/slinks away

*LIY でした

Labels: , , ,


今も思い出すのこのページもあの時のページも 私の初恋でした
いらっしゃい

Vespera Yuusei: Established June 2012
Blog collection of my ramblings, song lyric romanisations, interests and Japanese culture in general!
Current Status: コスしたい



·さよなら した人
一度だけ一度だけ
願いが叶うのならば
何度でも生まれ変わって
あの日の君に逢いに行くよ