Apathetic Coup D'etat / 無気力クーデター
Date: Wednesday 20 March 2013 ( 00:35 ) 0 comments

Apathetic Coup D'etat / 無気力クーデター (MUKIRYOKU KUU DETAA) [Mukiryoku translates into "lassitude", which I think fits the song/Akama Yuuto's character better, but lassitude is a noun with no adjectival form... Well, I guess I can say Coup D'etat of Lassitude but. I think it's weird. Well whatever~ NND will translate the title, probably. /hit I don't know because I browse NND in Japanese.]
Performed by: GUMI Megpoid
Lyrics & Music: Last Note.
Kanji lyrics can be found on Last Note.'s PIAPRO
This song is part of the ミカグラ学園組 (Students of Mikagura Academy/MIKAGURA GAKUEN GUMI) song series by Last Note, and focuses on Drama Club member Akama Yuuto.
Last Note's comments:
『演劇部』赤間 遊兎
少年が赤間遊兎を演じ始めるに至る過去。
彼を慕う演劇部の仲間達。台本のない日常は、やがてその闇を照らし始めて────
-----------(my poor translation)------------
Drama Club: Akama Yuuto
The past of Akama Yuuto, which led him to begin acting.
The comrades of the drama club who love him dearly. The unscripted daily life will soon begin to shine light on that darkness-----
--------(こんな感じかな...すいません)------------

LYRICS

make it hirameki umeki hishimeki keiteki kettei kitte "itai gitai" tettei
mirai e go sign mirai eigou sa nanchatte uchatte tte itten toppa parade

easy kono kage no iji honoka ni noisy kono kanji tte shatei kennai nai night
motomerareru hitei sarenai kanpeki na kamen neri ageta hazu desho

naze nani mo kamo wo misukashite sa
issai gassai waratte nante yurushite kureru no

sousa hishimeki atta kanjou to mukiryoku ni saita coup d'etat (kuu detaa)
enjiru nda ketsuraku nante maru de nai mitai ni
miushinatteita kankaku no subete wo souzou shiyou
jibun sae damasu no sa warae warae

take it shiiteki tanteki byouteki katoki dokidoki tte ittai nanda "wasshoi"
kakikesareta kako wa risou de nutte tsubushite shimatta no desho desho

hora konna ni jouzu ni tokekonde
jissai mondai katatte datte hitsuyou to saretai

sousa engi kajou no izonshou mukiryoku ni naida coup d'etat
dare mo satte ikanai you ni tatakai tsudzukeyou
yogorekitteita kanshou wo fusaide ikite iku yo
jibun dake korosu no sa kore kara mo

Monday nante saitei datte shittete
sankai mawatte one de shippo futte nande
soko nukechatta youki ni hora mizu wo sosogi tsudzukeru nda
mitasarenai katsubou wo hisshin isshin furan gomakashite
itsu no hi ni ka honmono ni kawareru toka dokka shinjichatte

soppo wo mukarete tooku oiyarareru yori
kowai koto nante nai to mou wakatteiru kara

sousa hishimeki atta kanjou to mukiryoku ni saita coup d'etat
enjiru nda ketsuraku nante maru de nai mitai ni
miushinatteita kankaku no subete wo souzou shiyou
jibun sae damasu no sa yareru daro

engi kajou no izonshou mukiryoku ni naida coup d'etat
dare mo satte ikanai you ni tatakai tsudzukeyou
yogorekitteita kanshou wo fusaide ikite iku yo
jibun dake korosu no sa waraiyagare

-Original Video (from NicoNico Videos)


Romanised by *LIY

Welcome to another episode of "Liy's random babbles"~ /hit. I really like this style of Last Note.'s! I like his songs that have a distinct keyboard/piano in it =w= like Ren'ai Yuusha! And the song, although it's in a fast tempo, somehow I still get a feeling of sadness from the song! (Probably the key the song is in. I learnt that minor scale tends to sound more solemn and subdued, or sad) And 鳥肌やばーーーーーい the drums sound really solid in here. I like that kind of drum sound. And the bass is by my favourite IROJIROOOOO~ before I started following other ensousha(?) on NND I was watching Irojiro/Meriken's videos. I think his bass-playing is super zai.
But anyway, this song is really sad, which I'm sure you can tell if you watch the PV (comment-off recommended). I think Yuuto depends on acting to get by, and I think he's trying to be like his brother?? ahh I'm sorry it's like 12 midnight here and I planned to sleep early then I noticed that this song was uploaded so... and this song is really hard I don't know how to read 90% of the Kanji here. I mean, I can read them (in other forms) and know their meaning but... maybe it's just my brain not working. Anyway, I'll get around to understanding the song better like tomorrow or something.
Really excited for the rest of the songs in the series to be released!

Labels: , , , , ,


今も思い出すのこのページもあの時のページも 私の初恋でした
いらっしゃい

Vespera Yuusei: Established June 2012
Blog collection of my ramblings, song lyric romanisations, interests and Japanese culture in general!
Current Status: コスしたい



·さよなら した人
一度だけ一度だけ
願いが叶うのならば
何度でも生まれ変わって
あの日の君に逢いに行くよ