Memory of the lost times / ロスタイムメモリー
Date: Saturday 30 March 2013 ( 03:36 ) 0 comments

Memory of the lost times / ロスタイムメモリー (ROSUTAIMU MEMORII) [yes yes okay I like to make titles sound nice ok. Literal trans would be "Lost Time Memory" yes okay.]
Performed by: IA - ARIA ON THE PLANETES -
Lyrics & Music: Jin aka Shizen-no-Teki-P (自然の敵Pことじん)
- Guitar: Jin; Bass: Shirakami Mashiro (白神真志朗); Drums: Yuumao (ゆーまお)
PV: Shidu (しづ)
Tuning advice (Vocaloid tuning): Zukio (ずきお)
This song will be part of Jin's 2nd album for the Kagerou Project 「メカクシティレコーズ」 (Mekaku City Records / MEKAKUSHITI REKOOZU), on sale 29 May.
Jin's upload comment:
自然の敵Pことじんです。10作目になります。
繰り返す後悔の話。
「また今日も、君が好きだった」
-----(my translation)-----
Jin aka Shizen-no-Teki-P here. This will be the 10th piece of work (for Kagerou Project).
A story of repeating regrets.
"And again, today as well, I loved you"
--------(すみません)--------

Kanji lyrics at the bottom

LYRICS
suunen tattemo kage wa kienai
kanjou bakka* ga tsunotteiku
uzukumatte hitori egaiteita

enten chokka sakamichi no ue
nijinda bokura ga aruiteita
natsu no ondo ga me ni nokotteita

"kamawanai de yo"
"dokka* e itte kure"
kimi no te wo haratta
"ikanai yo" nante itte kimi wa boku no te wo tsukanda
"urusai na" boku wa chotto no saki wo furikaezu ni aruita
'hontou no kokoro wa'

"soumei" nanka ja mae wa mukenai
riyuu ga nai kara kusatteiku
makimodotte kurereba ii noni na
nannen tatte mo boku wa shinanai
kibouron bakka* wo tonaeteiru
touzen kyou mo kimi wa inai noni sa

"kamawanai, shine yo, shine yo" tte tekubi wo nigitte tada norotte
nani mo dekinaide tada nounou to jinsei wo musabotta
"natsu ga yume wo miseru no nara, kimi wo tsuresaru mae e" nante
terekakushi shita hibi ga kuuki wo terashite nouri wo kogashiteiku

juuhassai ni natta shounen mata dokka* de matteitan da
kageboushi nijimu sugata wo omoidashite
entenka ni sunda koutei waratteita kimi ga kyou mo
"asobou yo" tte itte yurayura yureta

"shinpai desu" to bukiyou na kao
rinjin nanka ni wa wakannai sa
kanashisou na furi wo shinaide kure
mourou kyou mo fushizen de iyou
kinou no pace wo mamotteiyou
kimi no ondo wo wasurenai you ni

kanawanai yume wo negau no nara isso kasureta kako wo daite
samenai yume wo miyou touzen no you ni tojikomotte
"sore jaa, asu mo mienai mama desu yo?" sore nara sore de ii sa
tsumaranai hibi wo korosu you ni te wo some 'hitori' wo erabu kara

juuhassai kusatta shounen mata kyou mo inottetan da
iromeita kimi no egao ni shigamitsuite
entenka ni "douka isso tsurete tte kure yo" nante
tsubuyaite iki wo shizuka ni tometa

(modoranai...ano hi ga...itakute...dare mo furenaide...)

"kikoeteimasu ka" to koe ga kieta
riyuu mo nanda ka wakatteita
natsu no ondo ni te wo nobashiteita

entenka negatta shounen "ano koro" ni tatteitan da
natsumeku kimi no egao wa kawaranakute
"shinjatta. gomen ne" nante " 'sayounara' shiyou ka" nante
sabishii koto iwanaide
ikanaide
kageboushi ga sonna boku wo mitsumeteitan da

Kanji (typed by myself - I think I just spent like 3 times the amount of time I usually spend on doing lyrics)
数年経っても影は消えない
感情ばかりが慕って行く
踞って一人描いていた

炎天直下坂道の上
滲んだ僕らが歩いていた
夏の温度が目に残っていた

「構わないでよ。」
「何処かへ行ってくれ」
君の手を払った
「行かないよ」なんて言って君は僕の手を掴んだ
「五月蝿いな」僕はちょっとの先を振り返ずに歩いた
『本当の心は?』

「聡明」なんかじゃ前は向けない
理由が無いから腐って行く
巻き戻ってくれれば良いのにな
何年経っても僕は死なない
希望論ばかりを唱えている
当然今日も君は居ないのにさ

「構わない、死ねよ、死ねよ」って手首を握って、ただ呪って
何も出来ないでただ、のうのうと人生を貪った
「夏が夢を見せるのなら、君を連れ去る前へ」なんて
照れ隠しした日々が空気を照らして脳裏を焦がしていく

18歳になった少年 また何処かで待っていたんだ
カゲボウシ 滲む 姿を 思い出して
炎天下に澄んだ校庭 笑っていた君が今日も
「遊ぼうよ」って言って ユラユラ 揺れた

「心配です」と不器用な顔
隣人なんかには解んないさ
悲しそうなフリをしないでくれ
朦朧、今日も不自然でいよう
昨日のペースを守っていよう
君の温度を忘れない様に

叶わない夢を願うのならいっそ 掠れた過去を抱いて
覚めない夢を見よう 当然の様に閉じ篭って
「それじゃあ、明日も見えないままですよ?」それならそれで良いさ
つまらない日々を 殺す様に手を染め、『一人』を選ぶから

18歳、腐った少年 また今日も祈ってたんだ
色めいた 君の笑顔に しがみついて
炎天下に「どうかいっそ連れてってくれよ」なんて
呟いて息を静かに止めた

(戻らない あの日が 痛くて 誰も触れないで)

「聞こえていますか」と声が消えた
理由もなんだか解っていた
夏の温度に手を伸ばしていた

炎天下、願った少年 「あの頃」に立っていたんだ
夏めく君の笑顔は 変わらなくて
「死んじゃった。ごめんね」なんて「『サヨウナラ』しようか」なんて
寂しいこと言わないで 往かないで
カゲボウシがそんな僕を見つめていたんだ

-Original Video (from NicoNico Videos)


Romanised by *LIY
And I also typed down the Kanji lyrics myself okay ;_;
* note: Like previously mentioned in Yobanashi Deceive, IA sings in slang, so for the lyrics "bakari", "doko ka", yes they are provided by Jin in the videos written as such but IA sings "bakka" and "dokka".

Anyway, this song is also known as "a story burned into the eyes". It's a super nice song, and when I saw it come out (at 1:30 in the morning, and it's 3:21 now, so I pretty much took one and a half hour to do up everything gosh. My eyes are tired and I am tired and I want to sleep but I must babble about the song and the lyrics and story in the song. /hit.
But I really like the arrangement of the song! It's different from Jin's other songs in the Kagerou Project and I really like it! The intro and bridge were really simple and then after the intro it's like boom the guitar (awesome, awesome guitar) comes in with the drums and bass and it's like Jin's style showing through and somehow it marks a transition kind of thing because the intro was about the past, and then after the music it's the present. I personally don't really enjoy IA being tuned so high, but that is a trademark of Jin. And at the verses, you can hear abit of the sounds from Souzou Forest and I really like it, and there's also hints of Children Record, and I really enjoy that.
And Jin's really awesome at the guitar. I also want to be that good ;_; Yamaha at Plaza Singapura is selling pretty mint electric guitars at 200+bucks. And pretty bass at around the same price (I'm nit picky and I prefer a bass with the pegs at one side because I think that's a trademark design of bass guitars but this one has its pegs on both sides so I was like... I don't really like that... but it's cheap - for Yamaha - and has a nice body. Argh.) But anyway this song is about Shintarou basically, (that's like the most important point and I left it out lol) and as stated in Jin's comments, it's about his regrets that he can't let go and he's like meh existing daily but not living and wants to be in the dream where the girl is still alive but ENE tells him that he won't be able to see tomorrow if he stays like that but he's doesn't care and chose to be alone. But anyway, he manages to let go at the end. And also in the video, Shintarou smiles and everyone was like "Shintarou smiled!!" "Shintarou's smiling face" and comments like that LOL.
But this is a really good song. I'm half-set on buying Mekaku City Records just because of this song. Srsly.
I bought the first novel but I'm not even a quarter done on it lol. I'm lazy like that lol plus it's kind of.... draggy? Jin adds way too much description in the novel lol. And he loves using weird obscure Kanji ==" And he loves using Kanji in general srsly.
Oh, and I was expecting to see covers being uploaded, but there's no karaoke for this song, so I guess rankings will be peaceful this time round lol. [update: yeah Jin uploaded the instru the next day. The instru sounds really pretty!]
And Shidu is getting so good at videos really. When I watched the PV I was blown away. It was really well done. (But the lyrics were so hard to read I had to pause at awkward moments to catch them @_@)
Okeh. I'm beat. It's 3:30. I have to sleep. Goodnight.

Labels: , , , , , ,


今も思い出すのこのページもあの時のページも 私の初恋でした
いらっしゃい

Vespera Yuusei: Established June 2012
Blog collection of my ramblings, song lyric romanisations, interests and Japanese culture in general!
Current Status: コスしたい



·さよなら した人
一度だけ一度だけ
願いが叶うのならば
何度でも生まれ変わって
あの日の君に逢いに行くよ